Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cambridge in Textures and Patterns

                   

Guess what everybody! I am taking photography classes!  This means you can expect a series of blog posts within the next few months dedicated to photography.  It's been something that I've wanted to pursue for a little while now, so I thought, why not!  I'd love to improve my knowledge on the technical side of things and also get some feedback on the photos I am taking.  To me, travelling and photography fit hand in hand and I'd love to keep improving the photos that I take.  

My "homework" after my first class was to capture textures and patterns.  No, this does not mean just taking a photo of the pattern on your curtain... it means opening your eyes to what is around you and finding textures and patterns in a natural form.  I went out on a little photo adventure one afternoon and found that Cambridge was oozing with textures and patterns of all different sorts!  I barely made it out of my neighbourhood! haha.  Anyways, I'd like to share with you some textures and patterns I found that afternoon.  I hope you enjoy, and if you have any feedback, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment