Tuesday 5 May 2015

I'm now on Etsy! Introducing Sarah Reimer Designs...

  
GUESS WHAT!  I'm now live on Etsy!  After some serious planning, brainstorming, crafting, researching, cutting, pasting, testing, and stamping.... I officially have my own online shop, Sarah Reimer Designs. 

Here's a quick run down on what exactly Sarah Reimer Designs is:

What I sell:
Handmade Travel Photography greeting cards. 

Where do I sell:
On Etsy, an online handmade marketplace and community.

Who is involved:
All photos are my own, and all the finished products are hand assembled by me. 

Who buys?:
You can!  It's easy to purchase through Etsy.  The website is easy to follow, and will tell you exactly what you need to do in order to purchase something, even if you've never been on the site before.

How do I make these?
First, I get out there.  I see as much of the world as I possibly can... venture to beautiful places and travel as far as I can.  I do all this with my camera around my neck, working at capturing beautiful moments of adventure.  Next, I choose some of my favourite and most cherished photos to share.  I print, and assemble greeting cards featuring my photography.

Why?
This is my passion.  I love travel and I love photography.  I truly hope that my work reflects that.

I'll finish off this post with my Official Launch Video!!  Here it is:





(and don't forget to check out the shop itself. www.sarahreimerdesigns.etsy.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment