Friday 4 September 2015

Sarah Reimer Designs: Open House!

                    
                    
    
Wow, what a feeling it is to have an entire evening dedicated to what I've been working away at.  Thank you to everyone who gave up their evening last night to join me!  Together, we explored more of Sarah Reimer Designs and the stories behind my photography.  Also, I know there are many of you that couldn't make it out last night who would have liked to.  Thank you for all your phone calls, emails, etc... it means a lot to me!

Thankfully, the thunderstorms held off yesterday and I was able to display all my work outside the back of my parents house.  The evening was great.  My goal was to tell a story... stories of where we've been, experiences we've had (the good and the bad!), and to display it all through my endeavour of Sarah Reimer Designs.  Each card I've created may just look like a pretty picture, though to me, they are so much more!  I have memories and personal experiences attached to each and every image you see on my cards.  I think I acheived my goal last night of telling my story.  Thanks again to all of you who took the time last night to be a part of it.  And for those of you who couldn't be a part of it, here's some snap shots I took of the event:





No comments:

Post a Comment