Monday 16 February 2015

My Creative Pursuit Week Two

                                   

This post is dedicated to my husband, Zack.  Since it was Valentines week, I thought "Love" would be an appropriate theme.  I am so lucky to have found so much love in my life!  Here's a few little fun things that I love about my husband:

Day 1: He always gives me the window seat.


Day 2: On the weekend, he cooks me breakfast.

Day 3: He goes for bike rides with me (and helps me when my bike is broken).

Day 4: He brings home delicious cookies (from Sainsbury's) (though we both know we need to stop this habit...).

Day 5: He kisses me every night, and every morning.

Day 6: Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. xo

There is no day 7... not because Valentines Day had come and gone, but because unfortunately I didn't make time for it.   What was I busy doing? We travelled to Ireland on Sunday!  So I just let it go. Maybe you can guess what my theme is for this current week? Yep, Ireland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment